Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Volatile

POOF! Here I am again. Yes, I'm occupied and suffocated! BUSY BUSY BUSY! UT, PP, DRAWINGS, ISF, MODERN DANCE, DANCE AND DANCE AGAIN! Guess I'm really digging my own grave, how I wish someone could bury me up right now! Have a sudden urge to stop doing what I'm doing right now. Can I? But I think I'll get killed by people. =S Call me a wuss call me slow but that's your own perception only. I'm doing at my own pace and hate people rushing and interrupting unless I ask for help. If you're really an eager beaver then too bad for you because I'm not one of them. I have a life my dear. :) Time is definitely not enough for me to do everything but I have no choice right now. Seriously, one after another. PACKED PACKED PACKED! effing hectic! Okay, I think I should be more considerate and cooperative so as not to slow down everyone's progress, right? Oh well. what to do? BUCK UP, SUSAN! You're half way there already, prove it to them! :D

No comments: