Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make Lemonade Puhleaseee!

If you're wondering whether Susan is alive, yes she still is. Year 3 isn't that easy as I thought. Other than facilitators' expectations and standards increased, I have a Final Year Project to deal with throughout the whole semester as well. What do I do in my FYP? Nothing much other than the fantabulous programming and IT; GPS Tracking System. Yes, my FAVOURITE of all. It's effing hard to understand what our advisor wants and whatever we learned do not really help much too! Republic Poly ain't a Relax Poly at all. On the other hand, I have to be damn on and attentive participative active contributive questionative whateverative in class in order to score A for daily grade everyday, EVERYDAY! I need energy booster I feel so lost! :( I chose the wrong course I swear. Business Information Systems? More like Business Information Systems/Computing! Look at my face! Do I look like an IT person? -.-I know I have always been complaining but I just feel like it? If I'm doing something that I like even though it's tough, I don't mind at all, but it's IT! Oh well. Face it. Lemonade, remember! :D Anyway, I had a goody good day yesterday, more like a de-stress day; spent my evening with the girls though it was my anniversary. <3 love them! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't you just love me! :D

No comments: