Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't ever look back

Changed my blog layout few hours ago. Take note that there is no tagboard at the side anymore as there were a lot of unknown spammers leaving random messages and trying to advertise their sites. It annoys me, very much. Any words for me? Just drop it at the comment section after every post. Thank you. (:

I guess I will blog more often nowadays, obviously I've nothing much to do in Brunei. Yay? Just FYI, I'm quite active in twitter and I update almost everyday. If you're a stalker of mine, you know where to find me, @SusanLiew!









I really love this app from iPhone, it's called LomoLomo! It gives photos more effects and they are really gorgeous!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi greetings from your neighbouring country. Yeah the iphone app is useful. I like your ?Golden retriever or ?Labrador..so cute!!! How old is your dog now?