Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3 days left. =/

Random questions which my frens asked me:



Q: How long are u gonna study/stay in SG there?
A: Study for 3 years + work for 3 years.



Q: Will u miss us (brunei) when u're in SG?
A: Of cuz i will! So damn bu she de u guys ah! ='( can i bring all of u to SG? =DD



Q: Can i have ur SG contact number so that when i go to SG, i can look for u?
A: Yea, sure. No problem. XD if i get one. hehe.




And more more more questions, which i cant remember le. =/




A quick reply: I'll take care while in SG, dun worry. i'll enjoy while still can too, of cuz STUDY is my first priority. i know grace will nag me on this =p. haha. I'll come back during school holidays, if can. =D but but, i still dun wanna leave brunei la~ =(




Well, pictures for u guys. =)






Me, when i was 2 and a half years old. XD vrroomm~





And now, Me, 17 and a half years old. HAHA. cheers~!



That's all for today. =)



ps: my flight will be REAALL early on friday. dang~ *sweat*

No comments: