Friday, February 13, 2009

untitled

I don't know. I'm having mixed feelings at the moment. I find myself a complicated person. Just can't understand myself. sigh~ Well, helping out at Republic Polytechnic talks and seminar was great. the feedbacks were great too. Hopefully will see many juniors next year. =p Most of all, getting good results is the most important thing. With good results, you can enter any of the schools, colleges or universities. However, with bad results, none of the schools will want to accept you. agree? yea, so jia you peeps! =D ANyhow, currently at Jhy Haou's place, celebrating his birthday. =D at least there are some parties and RP thingy occupy me throughout the week. and not to forget, house chores too! -__________- Well, time flies really fast. I've been in Brunei for 3 to 4 weeks already. Left one more month and i'll be back again. woo~ hmmm.. gonna be alone during valentine's day. how pathetic. HAHA! what to do. one at the west, one at the east. =\ the funny thing is that, next year, the first day of CNY falls on valentine's day too! SAME DAY some more! ahh~ obviously i'll be in Brunei celebrating CNY lo.. -______- anyway, have to face it. there are things that we can't change no matter what. But, we can find ways to modify it, or adapt to it. be positive lo~ alright, till here then. gonna continue the gathering. =) tata~ =(

No comments: