Friday, June 5, 2009

THANK YOU, QILAHHH!! ; PCD.

MANY THANKS TO QILAHH!! Because of her offer, I managed to go to Pussycat Dolls' concert last night! WEE ~ It was out of random that she called me last minute and said there is an extra ticket, asked me whether I want to go or not. =) It's very sweet of her. The concert was a blast, everyone was so high and excited. I like PCD's songs, but not a very BIG fan of them. However, I have to admit that they are really good. Their dances, voices and songs. It is as good as the recording voice. and they are HWATT too. Nicole's voice is very sexy. =p You can call me 'frog' because this my first time attending celebrities' concert. Still, it was SUPERB!
Qilah and Fiqah! =DD
the crowd!
the stage.
too bright. lol.
PCD.
and the crazy fans.
Nicole on the stage.
short clip of the concert.
Anyway, there will be more photos and videos in facebook soon.
Qilah, Fiqah and the concert; they've really made my day! =D muacks!

No comments: