Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm currently in love with this song. XD!! really nice! Better in Time by Leona Lewis. It's been the longest winter without you I didn't know where to turn to See somehow I can't forget you After all that we've been through Go in, come in, thought I heard a knock Who's there? No one, thinking that I deserved it Now I realize that I really didn't know You didn't notice, you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All I know is, I'ma be okay Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh yeah (It'll all get better in time) Even though I really loved you I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to (It'll all get better in time) How could I turn on the TV Without something there to remind me? Was it all that easy To just put aside your feelings? If I'm dreaming, don't wanna let, hurt my feelings But that's the path, I believe in And I know that, time will heal it You didn't notice, you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All I know is, I'ma be okay Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh yeah (It'll all get better in time) Even though I really loved you I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to (It'll all get better in time) Since there's no more you and me It's time I let you go so I can be free And live my life how it should be No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you Yes, I will Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh (It'll all get better in time) Even though I really loved you I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to, yes, I do (It'll all get better in time) Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too, yeah (It'll all get better in time) And even though I really loved you I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to I know this song is kinda long already (not really that long la actually =p). think it was released during last month ba? but still, damn nice la.. addicted to this song! XD.

No comments: