Wednesday, July 22, 2009

relieved!

Finally! Have been wanting to blog but was kinda busy with studies. I think I only did well in one UT among 4 and the rest confirm screwed up already. sigh~ Guess I have to buck up for the 3rd UT again. Stress!
Above is the daily grade and 1st UT grades. It is very hard for me to achieve As for my daily grade nowadays. That's why I print-screen this to make me feel better whenever I look at it. Usually I'm fated with B! B! B! B! B! Sigh, where are my As? losing touch with it already. Anyway, I'm kinda satisfied with my UT grades though. Except for one, B+. Because I could actually get A just by one mark only! ONE MARK! damn pek cek! 1 mark, or even 0.5 does make a big difference I tell you. Giving myself high expectations so that I can aim high for my GPA, not kiasu k; treated it as a challenge.
------------------ These are what I've been doing recently.. - Do exercise and jog regularly, at least 2-3 times a week. - Eat fruits and drink fruit juices. - Eat vitamins everyday. - Control myself from eating extra; proper meals and no supper! - Study for tests. - and so on and so forth! I'm proud of myself! HAHA! Hope this will last! As people said that I'm getting fatter now, that's why I'm on diet + fitness plan so that i can lose some weight and fats! It's obvious that my face is getting chubbier now than before. so yea. =|
I had my first ever manicure (as in not by myself) last Thursday and I loved it! However, the blink blinks are starting to go off already. =( Now my nails look cacat. -.- END! LOL.

No comments: