Thursday, September 10, 2009

<3

Am going back to Brunei tomorrow. :) Hopefully this trip will be fun and full of colours, though it's short for 2 weeks only. I think I'm having mixed feelings right now. I'm excited and at the same time, feeling sad too. Guess I'm emotional nowadays and not used to it so far. Having to fly off tomorrow thought he would be able to send me off, but never knew that he went to Phillipines 2 days before me. End up I was the one who sent him off at the airport. I couldn't help but tear glands were very active at that point of time. I burst out in front of people and they told me not to be sad and cry. Guess what? That made me, and the situation even worst. I am always told by everyone that I'm a strong, mature and independent person. Well to me it's up to a certain extent depending on situations. Apparently, I'm weak inside, really am. For this especially. Guess that is why at times I tend to hide my weakness with those personality for defense purpose. Well, asked to look at the brighter side, perhaps we could make use of this chance to give us a break and will be fresh once we meet up again. :) For this I'm motivated. And I'm pretty sure that what we've gone through so far are worth doing. *Took a deep breathe*
Hazel Lee. Begging me for 'Ba Gua' with that innocent eyes. How adorable.
Stared at me for not giving her the food. Can you read her face expression? Su-parr cute! Now this little Lee makes me miss that Mr Lee frigging much!
Made this so called scrapbook with at least 50 pages for him during CNY 2009. Time does fly like a jet isn't?
Anticipating...

No comments: