Friday, November 21, 2008

Taggies..

If i'm not wrong, I remember I was tagged before with these questions too. Anyway, one's demands and opinions might change over time though, so why not give it a try again? ps: I might be exaggerating on some of the points.. dun mind k. XD 1. What do you want most for the time being? I want extra free time! and more sleeping time too! 2. What is your most favourite thing to do? Go crazy and laugh like mad! Sleeping, dance, and girls talk. =p 3. What is your 1 regret in life? hmm.. the things that i was not able do previously ? 4. Who inspires you? My mom! She makes me wanna be a better person. =D 5. Tell me something that I don't know about your family background. My grandparents (dad side) passed away before I was born. 6. Do you believe you can survive without money? Can... If everything is free! HAHAHA ! DUH hello ~ obviously CANNOT survive without money la ! 7. What are you afraid to lose the most? EVERYONE and everything that I'm having right now. Kinda happy with what I have right now. =) 8. What do you feel like doing, right now? Dance and sleep. If probably, slack too. =\ oh ya, SLIM DOWN!! i'm seriously gaining weight now. but how can i lose weight when i wanna sleep and slack? sigh~ 9. If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you? Of cuz, provided that knowing what I want right now. =| 10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Jane tagged me first - Creative, lame and funny! =DD 11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Erm.. love and commitment? Aiyo, I won't ask for more la. I just want everything that he has and he can give! not much rite? XD.
12. If you were given a choice, would you want to know what love is all about? I would like to experience it by myself. 13. What is your ambition? well well well, to be someone who can earn a lot of money, boss? . $__$ 14. Describe your life in one word. Blessed ! ( same feeling as Jane too, we feel blessed! =) ) 15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ? Happy. Somehow, it is hard to buy happiness with money, to a certain extent. note that, i didn't say MONEY cannot buy happiness ah. 16. If you have a chance, where would you like to further your study with scholarships? I have no idea at the moment, but if possible, UK ? 17. Who is/are the person (people) that you can share all your problems with? moD*, B-gang, Frances and other close friends too... 18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time? Wahaha. This time, I'm gonna imagine... Well, in 10 years time, I'll be 28 years old. So most probably will be carrying bag (with laptop), wearing high heels and semi-formal clothes to work. OR, setting up my own family. HAHA. 19. What is the one thing you hate about yourself? Impatient, lazy, procastinator, short temper, badmouth (but i like =p) and more.. 20. What is your dream job? ermm.. a lot eh..
Another one, tagged..
1) take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now. 2) dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair, just take a picture. 3)post that picture with NO editing. 4) post the picture with these instructions. 5) tag 7 people to this. 6) *no tag backs*
And rule number 7, I'm gonna remove number 5 and 6! >=)
What I want the most at the moment? - I want to lose weight and get back to original weight that I have before! most probably before mid of January. DESPERATELY! the fats are irritating and annoying me now! >=( - I want to have extra time for myself to slack and not to think of anything. I just want my brain to be left empty without schedules! - I want myself to be able to make decision of what I want right now, to quit or not to quit? continue or no? I DON'T KNOW!
and I just want what I want ~ !

1 comment:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

still as skinny as before, eat more~!

|Vicky|