Friday, March 27, 2009

Revived!

I'm back, and I know that's quite long ago already, 1 week? Yeap yeap, there are so much to blog about but I'm just too lazy. Instead, I'm more into changing my blog layout though. =p soon people, editing~ As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a long journey back to Singapore. From Brunei travelled to Miri in the early morning, then flew to Kota Kinabalu in the afternoon, waited for few hours to fly back to Singapore in the evening. I was very exhausted and almost collapsed, because I only slept for an hour the day before that. Last-minute work is never good at all I tell you. =S Yay! I've been to KK after all! erm, does this count? I wonder. Sometimes, I hate traveling. I don't like the fact that I have to pack my stuffs, thinking what to bring and what is needed, oh oh, and also the carrying part. And also, I don't like the feeling when I'm in the aeroplane. I hate the pressure! As if something's stuffing in my ears and I feel like a deaf person. I used to cry everytime when I was small because of that, everytime. Well, everything's back to normal. Mom doesn't need to be frustrated because of the mess that I caused anymore, no more talk back, no more troubles and she doesn't need to nag again because of my upside-down life when I was back in Brunei. And me, no more pampering and back to independent life again. oh well~ =| ----------------- Went to Singapore Zoo on Sunday. Overall, it was fun and interesting, tired too. Although I've been there few years ago, but I might forget some of the animals, and some animals really do amaze you. Alright, let the photos do the talking, shall we? =)
We are Singapore Zoo's property!
photo taking with parrots.
I wonder whether this alligator's mouth will tired or not. otters, and they stink. endangered species, white tigers. Remember there was a Bangladeshi trying to agitate the white tigers and was killed and bla bla? I kinda forget the incident already. If interested, google it. =) babi hutan. PUMBA! Emu, and it looks like ostrich. I always get confused with them. kangaroo~ oi oi. I ARE BABOON! red butt! as big as my head! little deers.. penguins! They are soo cute! as if wearing tuxedo on their bodies. smart this is one of the penguins, I think it is an attention-seeker, damn cute. Keep swimming in front of everyone for quite long. must watch! =D [erm, just click the 'play' button on the first box will do. something's wrong with the extra square below and I don't what's wrong. just ignore it.] big komodo dragon. eww~ I hate reptiles. super BIG tortoise! should be very old already. iguana. Somehow, I kinda confused with iguana, monitor lizard and chameleon. I just can't differentiate them. sssnake. cobra. this snake reminds me of the jungle book cartoon, the evil snake which likes to hypnotize people. I don't think they look alike, but anyway.. =p cheetah or leopard? I don't know. okay, I feel like a stupid now. Hope I won't forget my surname. LOL. GRACE!! You're there! =p okay, this is ostrich. See, told you there look alike. zebra. Heard that zebras are stupid. They follow the same mistakes even if it's wrong. rhino. see the birds there? I always think that they are good friends, but someone told me that the reason why birds always get close to rhino because they can eat the I-don't-know-what-stuffs on the rhino skins. polar bear. I wonder when is the last time this polar bathe. There's actually algae growing on the fur. =\ yuck. squirrels.. cute! the childish-es.. while walking, we saw this. looked fun so we planned to join too. It was like a pulling ferry, where you stand on it and start to pull the rope, it will then move~ pull pull pull! It may look easy, but actually it's not. Yeap, that's the end of the zoo story. I wonder what do the animals think and how do they feel, where they need to face a lot of humans everyday. Will they feel harassed? For this, I can't put myself in their shoes. HAPPY SEVENTH MONTH IDIOT! >=)
My blog layout is finally done! =DD

No comments: